From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duplex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duplex may refer to:
- Duplex (film), 2003 film
- Duplex (band), a Dutch electronic music duo
- Duplex! (Canadian band), a Canadian children's music band
- The Duplex, an American comic strip by Glenn McCoy
Science and medicine
- Duplex, a common electrical receptacle with two NEMA type 5 connector plugs
- Duplex locomotive, a type of steam locomotive
- TGV Duplex, a French high-speed train of the TGV family featuring bi-level carriages
- Duplex printing, double-sided printing
- Duplex (telecommunications), communication flowing in both directions simultaneously
- Duplex, Tennessee
- Duplex, Texas
- Duplex (automobile), an early car built in Canada in 1923
- Duplex (building), a two-unit flat building or condominium
- Edward Duplex
- Duplex soil
- Duplex kidney, an anatomical condition
- Duplex cancel, a hand stamp used to cancel postage stamps and imprint a dated postmark
- Duplex vine training, a style of vine training
- Duplex stainless steel, a type of stainless steel
- All pages beginning with "Duplex"
- All pages with titles containing "Duplex"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duplex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.