From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duplicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duplicity means deceitfulness. It may also refer to:
- Duplicity (law), when the charge on an indictment describes two different offences
- Duplicity (software), provides easy encrypted versioned remote backup of files
- "Duplicity" (Smallville episode), an episode of Smallville
- Duplicity (film), a 2009 comedy thriller starring Clive Owen and Julia Roberts
- Duplicity (album), the debut full-length studio album by English trance metal band Silent Descent
- Duplicity Remix EP, a 5-track EP by English trance metal band Silent Descent
- "Duplicity" (Revenge), the fourth episode of the American television series Revenge
- Doubledealer, a fictional character from the Transformers series
- Two-Face, a fictional comic book supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics
- Backstabber (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.