The Durand Baronetcy, of Ruckley Grange in the County of Shropshire, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 8 April 1892 for Edward Durand, British Resident in Nepal from 1888 to 1891. He was the eldest son of Sir Henry Marion Durand and the elder brother of Sir Mortimer Durand. The third Baronet was a Brigadier in the Army.
Durand baronets, of Ruckley Grange (1892)
- Sir Edward Law Durand, 1st Baronet (1845–1920)
- Sir Edward Percy Marion Durand, 2nd Baronet (1884–1955)
- Sir Alan Algernon Marion Durand, 3rd Baronet (1893–1971)
- The Rev. Sir (Henry Mortimer) Dickon Marion St George Durand, 4th Baronet (1934–1992)
- Sir Edward Alan Christopher David Percy Durand, 5th Baronet (born 1974)
The heir presumptive to the baronetcy is David Michael Dickon Percy Durand (born 1978), younger brother of the current Baronet.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|