From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duras may refer to:
- Albanian city of Durrës (obsolete French spelling)
- Duras, Lot-et-Garonne, a commune of the Lot-et-Garonne département in France
- Duras, Belgium, a constituent village of the commune of Sint-Truiden in the Belgian province of Limburg
- Duras (Dacian king) (ruled c.69-87), king of Dacia who attacked the Roman empire
- Marguerite Duras (1914–1996), pseudonym of Marguerite Donnadieu, a French writer and film director
- Claire de Duras (1777–1828), a French writer
- Oldřich Duras or Důras (1882–1957), Czech chess International Grandmaster
- Důras, Czech surname
- Duras (grape), a red wine grape from Tarn in France
- House of Duras, in Star Trek, a house in the Klingon Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.