From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Durbar can refer to:
- Durbar (court), a historical Mughal court in India; also used for a ceremonial gathering under the British Raj.
- Durbar (title), a title of honor in princely India.
- Durbar Mahila Samanwaya Committee, an Indian NGO for sex workers
- Durbar festival, a yearly festival in several towns of Nigeria
- Conference of Rulers, a council of Malay monarchs.
- Durbar floor plate is a hot-rolled structural steel that has been designed to give excellent slip resistance on its upper surface.
- Durbar (horse), a French racehorse, winner of the 1914 Epsom Derby.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.