The Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Railroad (reporting mark DGVR) is a heritage and freight railroad in the U.S. state of West Virginia. It operates the West Virginia State Rail Authority-owned Durbin Railroad and West Virginia Central Railroad (reporting mark WVC), as well as the Shenandoah Valley Railroad in Virginia.
The DGVR operates four different excursion trains:
- The New Tygart Flyer, which operates out of Elkins.
- The Durbin Rocket, powered by a Climax geared logging locomotive which operates out of Durbin.
- The Cheat Salamander which operates out of Elkins.
- The Mountain Explorer Dinner Train which operates out of Elkins.
- ^ West Virginia Department of Transportation, Durbin Railroad
- ^ West Virginia Department of Transportation, WV Central Railroad
- ^ "Durbin-Greenbrier Valley Railroad/New Tygert Flyer". Archived from the original on November 21, 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-17.
- ^ "Tourist Railway review : Durbin & Greenbrier Valley Railroad in Durbin, WEST_VIRGINIA". Archived from the original on November 24, 2006. Retrieved 2007-11-17.