|Member of the Florida Senate
from the 2nd district
|Succeeded by||Greg Evers|
|Member of the Florida House of Representatives|
|Born||Durell Peaden, Jr.
August 24, 1945
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
|Children||three: Durell III (Trey), Tyler, Taylen|
|Alma mater||Tulane University,
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara,
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
|Profession||physician (retired), lawyer, politician|
Peaden received his bachelor's degree in chemistry from Tulane University, his medical degree at the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico, and his law degree from the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University. He and his wife Nancy have three children: Durell III (Trey), Tyler, and Taylen.
- "Durell Peaden Endorses Greg Evers To Take His Place In Senate". NorthEscambia.com. June 29, 2010.
- "Who will replace Durrell Peaden?". Santa Rosa Press Gazette. August 6, 2010.
- The New York Times. March 21, 2012 http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/03/21/do-stand-your-ground-laws-encourage-vigilantes/what-the-florida-stand-your-ground-law-says. Missing or empty
- Florida State Legislature - Senator Durell Peaden, Jr. - official government website[dead link]
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Durell Peaden Jr. (FL) profile[dead link]
- Follow the Money - Durell Peaden, Jr.: 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 campaign contributions
|This article about a Florida politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|