From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Durga may refer to:
- Durga, a Hindu Goddess
- durga, the Sanskrit word meaning inaccessible place or fort
- Durgavati Devi (Durga Bhabhi), an Indian Revolutionary and Member of HSRA
- Durga (raga), a raga in Hindustani Classical music
- Durga the Hutt, a Hutt and the successor of Aruk as head of the Besadii kajidic
- Durgaa, 1985 Hindi film, starring Rajesh Khanna
- Durga (1974 film), a Malayalam film
- Durga (2002 film), a Hindi film directed by J. D. Chakravarthy with Priyanka Upendra and Sayaji Shinde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.