From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dury may refer to:
- Dury, Aisne, France
- Dury, Pas-de-Calais, France
- Dury, Somme, France
- Dury, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Dury, Shetland, Scotland
|This page or section lists people with the surname Dury. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Baxter Dury, British musician
- Graham Dury, British cartoonist
- Ian Dury, English singer and songwriter
- John Dury, Scottish theologian
- Dury Memorial, a Canadian war memorial commemorating a 1918 battle during the Canada's Hundred Days period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.