Dushbara(Azerbaijani: Düşbərə) is a traditional Azerbaijani meal, a sort of dumplings of dough filled with ground meat and condiments. It is also spelled as Düşbere or Düşbere. Typical ingredients include: flour, ground beef, onions, herbs, salt, black pepper and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to ground meat.
- For paste (dough): add enough water and salt to flavor, do not add eggs.
- Using a stick make a slices from dough then cut the slices in shape of square as 4x4 sm.
- Make balls from the meat (diameter as 1 sm)
- Put appropriate amount of meat in a slice and then wrap a slice around the meat.
- Let them dry for 15 minutes
- Put all this stuff to boiling water and let it boil for 15 minutes. The dish is ready.