Dust devil (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dust Devils)
|Look up dust devil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dust devil is a strong, well-formed, and relatively long-lived whirlwind.
Dust devil may also refer to:
- Dust Devil (film), a 1993 horror film by Richard Stanley
- Dust Devils (game), a 2002 role-playing game set in the American Old West
- Tri-City Dust Devils, an American minor-league baseball team in Pasco, Washington
- Dust Devil, a member of the Blasters in the DC Comics universe
- "Dust Devil" (song), a 2009 song by Madness
- "Dust Devil", a song by Butthole Surfers from Independent Worm Saloon
- "Dust Devil", a song by School of Seven Bells from Disconnect from Desire
- Dust Devil, Australian musician and composer of the original theme music for the cable television network Adult Swim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.