From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duster may refer to:
- Aerial application of pesticides by crop dusting and similar applications.
- Dacia Duster, a Romanian automobile
- DSK Duster, glider
- Duster (band), an American space-rock band
- Duster (clothing), a long, loose coat or housecoat
- Duster (Mother 3), a main character in the game Mother 3
- Feather duster
- Gas duster, used to clean electronics
- M42 Duster, a self-propelled anti-aircraft gun
- Plymouth Duster, an American automobile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.