From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dusty miller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dusty Miller may refer to:
- Dusty Miller (mayor), Canadian politician, mayor of Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Dusty Miller (martyr) (died 1945), British P.O.W. of the Japanese during WWII
- Dusty Miller (1890s outfielder) (1868–1945), American professional baseball player primarily with the Cincinnati Reds
- Dusty Miller (1900s outfielder) (1876–1950), American professional baseball player with the Chicago Cubs
Dusty Miller is also the common name of several plants:
- Centaurea cineraria
- Jacobaea maritima (formerly Senecio cineraria, )
- Lychnis coronaria
- Spyridium parvifolium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.