Dutch oven (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dutch oven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dutch oven is a kind of cooking pot.
Dutch oven may also refer to:
- Dutch oven (practical joke), flatulating on someone and pulling a blanket or cover over his/her head, based on a slang phrase describing the mechanics of the similarly named cooking pot
- The protective cover for electrical contacts on a railway coupler; particularly, but not exclusively, used on the London Underground
- The Dutch Oven, Union College's satirical newspaper
- Dutch Oven, a pillar in Montana
- The nickname of Derek Holland, pitcher for Major League Baseball's Texas Rangers.
- Dutch Oven, Thoroughbred racehorse and winner of 1882 St. Leger Stakes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.