|Location||1500 Route 9D
Wappingers Falls, NY 12524
|Broke ground||January 20, 1994|
|Opened||June 18, 1994|
|Owner||Hudson Valley Stadium Corp.|
|Operator||Hudson Valley Stadium Corp.|
|Construction cost||$8.3 million
($13.1 million in 2013 dollars)
|Architect||Liscum McCormack VanVoorhis LLP|
|Structural engineer||Geiger Engineers|
|Services engineer||Fellenzer Engineering LLP|
|General contractor||Meyer Contracting Corporation|
|Field dimensions||Left field: 325 ft
Center field: 400 ft
Right field: 325 ft
|Hudson Valley Renegades|
The stadium is primarily used for baseball, as the home field of the Hudson Valley Renegades minor league baseball team, the short season-A level team of the Tampa Bay Rays. Each April the stadium hosts the Hudson Valley Baseball Classic between Marist College and the United States Military Academy. Besides baseball it is also used for weddings, catered events and concerts. The stadium hosts K104's annual KFest concert held in early June, as well as a rock concert, usually held in late August. Performing artists have included Akon, Rihanna, Fat Joe, Counting Crows, Collective Soul, Wilco, Def Leppard, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen and Adam Lambert, among others.
In addition to concessions, the stadium features a kids area, which includes an ice cream shop and play areas.
- Carter, Christopher (January 27, 1994). "Stadium Crew Breaks Grouns Jan. 20". Pine Plains Register-Herald. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- Hanley, Robert (June 19, 1994). "The Old Ball Game Gets New Times at Bat". The New York Times. Retrieved November 8, 2011.
- Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–2013. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Dutchess Stadium - LMV Architects
- Sports & Recreational Facilities - Fellenzer Engineering LLP
- Meyer Contracting Corporation - Renegades Baseball Stadium
- Ballpark Reviews - Hudson Valley Renegades
- "WRWD Hudson Valley Baseball Classic Set For April 24". Army Black Knights.
- Balkpark Reviews review of Dutchess Stadium
- Dutchess Stadium Views - Ball Parks of the Minor Leagues
- Stadium Review and Photos of Dutchess Stadium
- Dutchess Stadium and the Hudson Valley Renegades Review: A Wedding and a Ball Game
|This article about a sports venue in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|