Duverger (also spelt du Vergier, DuVerger and Duvergé) is a French surname, originally a patronymic, meaning Du Verger (English: of the Garden or From Eden). The Duverger family was part of the French royal army under the House of Bourbon.
Notable individuals with the surname Duverger include:
- François Véron Duverger de Forbonnais (1722–1800), French political economist
- Jean Duverger (born 1973), Mexican actor and entertainer of French-Haitian ancestry
- Maurice Duverger (born 1917), French jurist, sociologist, political scientist and politician
- René Duverger (1911–1983), French Olympic weightlifter
- Théophile Emmanuel Duverger (1821–1901?), French painter
|This page or section lists people with the surname Duverger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|