From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duvvada Railway station Platform
|• Body||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 32 and AP 33|
APSRTC buses are accessible from Dwaraka Bus station are 38Y & 400K. And also buses are access from surrounding areas are Gajuwaka, Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Aganampudi, Vadlapudi etc.
- There is a sub-urban railway station of Visakhapatnam in East Coast Railway, Indian Railways.
- Vignan college of Engineering and Technology is near to Duvvada railway station.
- It has been developed as a satellite station for Visakhapatnam Railway Station, It has 4 platforms.
- Some long distance trains are also halt at this station.
- This is very near to vsez (visakhapatnam special economic zone) and very near to steel plant (RINL-VIZAG).
- Duvvada railway station is the first station of east coast railway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Duvvada.|