From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dweller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dweller might refer to
- Dweller (film), a 2000 film by independent film icons the Polonia brothers
- Dwellers, a fictional species featured in Iain M. Banks' novel The Algebraist
- Dweller, a fictional Dark Hunter from the LEGO Bionicle franchise
- "Dweller", a song by Priestess from certain editions of the album Prior to the Fire
"Dweller on/at the threshold"
- Dweller on the threshold, in theosophy, an invisible malevolent entity or the sum total of all the personality characteristics which have remained unconquered and unsubtle
- Dweller on the Threshold (song), a song by Van Morrison from the album Beautiful Vision
- Dweller on the Threshold, an instrumental song by Joe Satriani from the album Time Machine
- Dweller on the Threshold (album), an album by Tribe of Gypsies
- Dweller at the Threshold, an American electronic music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dweller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.