From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dyadic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dyadic may refer to:
- Adicity / arity of a mathematical relation or function (dyadic relations are usually called binary relations)
- Dyad (sociology) - as an adjective, describes the interaction between a pair of individuals. A dyad can be linked via general communication, romantic interest, family relation, interests, work, partners in crime, and so on.
- Dyadic counterpoint, the voice-against-voice conception of polyphony
- Dyadic fraction, a mathematical group related to dyadic rationals
- Dyadic product
- Dyadic solenoid, a kind of dyadic fraction
- Dyadic tensor
- Dyadic transformation
- Dyadic data: data composed of two sets of objects A and B, in such a way that observations are observations of couples (a, b), with and .
- Dyadics, tensor math
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyadic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.