From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dylan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dylan may refer to:
- Dylan (name), people named Dylan
- Dylan Thomas (1914–1953), Welsh poet
- Dylan Poza, school student Thompson Matthews.
- Dylan (programming language), a language with Lisp-like semantics and ALGOL-like syntax
- Dylan ail Don, a sea-god in Celtic mythology
- Dylan, a high-performance RAID storage system by Quantel
- Honda Dylan, a high-end 125cc Honda scooter in Vietnam
- Dylan (1964 play), a 1964 play by Sidney Michaels
- Bob Dylan (born 1941), American singer and songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dylan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.