|Full name||Dylan McGeouch|
|Date of birth||15 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
(on loan from Celtic)
|2014||→ Coventry City (loan)||8||(0)|
|2014–||→ Hibernian (loan)||16||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06:51, 3 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Dylan McGeouch (born 15 January 1993) is a Scottish footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Hibernian, on loan from Celtic. McGeouch has also previously played for Coventry City and the Scotland under-21 team.
McGeouch started his career with Celtic and was often a ball boy during his time there. However, he left in 2008 after his brother, Darren, who was also in Celtic's youth system, fell out of favour with the club. Dylan then went to Rangers, but he returned to Celtic in 2011 after Neil Lennon visited his house and asked him to come back. Rangers manager Walter Smith had appealed to McGeouch to stay at Rangers. McGeouch made his Celtic debut on 6 November 2011, when he came on as a late substitute in a 2–1 win over Motherwell. On 26 November, he made his second appearance for Celtic, coming on as a 64th minute substitute against St Mirren. Eight minutes later he scored his first goal for the club after collecting the ball deep inside his own half and ran 70 yards, dribbling past several St. Mirren players, before striking a low left foot shot into the back of the net to seal a 5–0 victory.
After making one appearance for Celtic in August 2014, he was loaned to Hibernian until the end of the season. He made his first appearence against Cowdenbeath on 13 September. He received a red card in the League Cup fixture against Ross County for a heavy tackle on Joe Cardle. He scored his first goal for Hibernian in a 4-0 victory over Livingston at Almondvale Stadium.
- As of 19 March 2015 (UTC)
|Coventry City (loan)||2013–14||League One||8||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||8||0|
|Hibernian (loan)||2014–15||Scottish Championship||16||2||2||1||1||0||0||0||19||3|
Style of play
- Scottish Premier Under 19 League:(1) 2011–12
- Scottish Premier Under 20 League:(1) 2012–13
- Scottish Youth Cup:(1) 2011–12
- "Dylan McGeouch". scottishfa.co.uk (Scottish Football Association). Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- "Celtic lure too big for youngster Dylan McGeouch". BBC Sport (BBC). 2 December 2011. Retrieved 2 December 2011.
- "Celts' Dylan swoop is a major blow to Rangers.. he'll thrive in the Firm". The Scottish Sun (News Group Newspapers). 7 December 2010. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "Spot the Celtic stars of the future at Paradise tonight". Celtic FC. 7 November 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Celtic 5 St Mirren 0: A new kid in town". Herald Scotland (Herald & Times Group). 27 November 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2011.
- "Motherwell 1–2 Celtic". BBC Sport. 6 November 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "Celtic 9–0 St Mirren". BBC Sport. 26 November 2011. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "Dylan McGeouch completes Sky Blues loan". Coventry City FC. 30 January 2014.
- Hibernian sign Celtic's Dylan McGeouch on loan, BBC Sport
- "Celtic youngster earns first Scotland U21 call-up". Celtic FC. 17 April 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- Dylan McGeouch career statistics at Soccerbase
- "McGeouch's goals for the future". Celtic FC. 1 May 2012. Retrieved 3 July 2012.