Dylan Taylor (executive)
|Born||23 October 1970|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago|
Taylor holds a bachelor's degree with honors from University of Arizona and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago. Taylor is a Delphi Fellow of Big Think and speaks regularly on matters related to commercial real estate and global commerce. He is frequently quoted and interviewed in the media, including Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
Taylor serves on several professional and community boards including Chairman of the Board for the Colorado State Chapter of March of Dimes, Colorado Film Commission, The Kempe Foundation, and as an elected member of the Denver Council on Foreign Relations. He also serves as a member of Board of Advisors of Metropolitan Capital Bank, on the Board of Directors for Curian Capital, and is an active member of the Young Professionals Organization (YPO).
Early in his career, Taylor worked at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (formerly known as Lasalle Partners Inc. and LaSalle Partners Limited), where he spent more than five years as Senior Vice President of Corporate Solutions. Prior to Jones Lang LaSalle, Taylor spent nearly seven years at SAIA-Burgess Electronics holding AG, in various positions.
- "Colliers brokers look to better times in commercial real estate" U-T San Diego. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan Taylor" UA Honors College. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan Taylor" Colorado Concern. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "The latest Opinions of Value" Appraisal Institute. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Taylor on Commercial Real Estate" Bloomberg TV. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Lieber, Macklowe, Taylor on Distressed Real Estate" Bloomberg TV. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers International Elevates Pupil to President of Southwest and Most Populous Region" CNBC. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "2006 Colorado and Denver Metro Area Board Members Named" March of Dimes. Retrieved 2014-3-26.
- "U.S. National Forests in California and Corresponding Regional Film Office" National Forestry Service. Retrieved 2014-3-26.
- "Kempe Foundation Announces New Board Members" Kempe. Retrieved 2014-3-26.
- "CERTIFIED SHAREHOLDER REPORT OF REGISTERED MANAGEMENT INVESTMENT COMPANIES" SEC. Retrieved 2014-2014-3-26.
- "Sweet from sour: Kids learn on Lemonade Day" Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Aspen Institute Names Entrepreneurial Leaders as 2014 Henry Crown Fellows" Aspen Institute. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Dylan E. Taylor" World Economic Forum. Retrieved 2014-3-25.
- "Colliers acquires Kansas City real estate firm" Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-3-25.