E-ACT Burnham Park Academy
|Motto||Best Practice, Best Progress, Best Performance - Always|
|Principal(s)||Mr. N. Chaaban|
|Assistant Principal(s)||Mr. S. Morrison
Dr. I. Johnson
Mr. A. Palmer
Mrs K. Leavy
|DfE URN||137864 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
The E-ACT Burnham Park Academy (BPA) is a co-educational Academy and sixth form in Burnham, Buckinghamshire, England. A small part of the campus is located in neighbouring Slough, Berkshire. It is an academy sponsored by E-ACT, and has approximately 740 pupils.
In February 2007 an Ofsted inspection judged the school to be "satisfactory" and recommended that it be placed on special measures. However, a follow up inspection in December 2008 judged the school to be "satisfactory" and no longer in need of special measures.
As of March 2011 and October 2013 it was still rated good by OFSTED.
The E-ACT Burnham Park Academy is one of several Buckinghamshire schools which host mobile phone masts. Contracts between Buckinghamshire County Council and various mobile phone operators generate an income of £145,000 per annum, of which about £59,000 comes from contracts for masts that are installed in schools.
- "Schools Directory". Buckinghamshire County Council. Retrieved 2006-09-21.
- "Specialist Schools Home". DfES. July 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-02.
- "Inspection Report". Ofsted. February 2007. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- "Inspection Report". Ofsted. December 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- OFSTED report March 2, 2011, Burnham Upper School
- "Questions and Answers for County Council Meeting". Buckinghamshire County Council. 2004-01-22. Retrieved 2007-04-16.[dead link]
- "Is there a mast near you?". News of the World. Retrieved 2007-04-16.[dead link]