e-Biz Integrator is a middleware software package for enterprise application integration, that first became available in 1999. It links applications with servers and includes features for routing data, messaging transport, and a formatting module for data transformation. It was developed by NEON (New Era of Networks) Inc. for large scale Windows NT, Windows 2000 and UNIX-based enterprises, then NEON was acquired by Sybase in 2001 for US$370 million. In 2002, Forrester Research gave e-Biz Integrator a poor rating for complex integration projects because of the lack of core security features and mature tools for processing. Sybase stopped offering this product in 2004.
- "NEON Announces e-Biz Integrator". PR Newswire. September 15, 1999. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "e-Biz Integrator". Channel Encyclopedia. SRN. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Sybase Agrees To Acquire NEON, Accelerates Potent e-Business Strategy". Sybase. February 20, 2001. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- Sullivan, Tom. "Sybase, WRQ move into EAI to boost e-business efforts". InfoWorld 23 (9): 12. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- Dial, Chris (February 20, 2002). "Scorecard Summary: Sybase's e-Biz Integrator 3.2i". Research. Forrester Research. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
n m ,mnm,nm.,