From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from E-Class)
E class may refer to:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class, a series of automobiles built by Mercedes-Benz
- Chrysler E-Class, a mid-sized car produced 1983–1984
- British E class submarine, British Royal Navy submarines used during World War I
- E Class Cruiser, British Royal Navy cruisers in service during World War II
- E and F class destroyer, British Royal Navy destroyers during World War II
- NZR E class (1872), Double Fairlie locomotive
- NZR E class (1906), Mallet locomotive
- New Zealand E class locomotive (1922), battery-electric locomotive
- E class tram Melbourne tram
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.