|Type of site||Social Networking|
|Registration||Required; no payment needed, free since founded (March 27, 2012)|
|Available in||Turkmen only|
|Created by||Ihlas Sovbetov Nobatovich (Founder/Owner)|
|Launched||March 27, 2012|
|Alexa rank||330,252 (February 2013[update])|
E-Dostluk (in Turkmen, Online Friendship) is a social network service for Turkmens and Turkmen language speakers. E-Dostluk was founded in 27 march, 2012 by Ihlas Sovbetov Nobatovich under the name TmUnit. But afterwards TmUnit Group was closed, and E-Dostluk Group was named as an owner of group. Furthermore, the administration staffs are Turkmens and location of the company is Turkmenistan.
The site has almost all similar features of other social services, the only difference is E-Dostluk provides its service only in Turkmen language by aiming to gather all Turkmen language speakers in one community.
The E-Dostluk project is social platform, that registered users can interact, communicate, and share an idea, a photo, a music or a video with each other for free. Also, it has own blog, forum and chat system to provide other alternative interaction and communication tools. Moreover, the main distinction of the site is free sms widget that provides to the users and guests to send a free sms worldwide. Beside these functions above, E-Dostluk provides free online shopping marketplace where registered users can buy or sell allowed products. The transactions are not made via E-Dostluk, to buy a product users should contact to the sellers and deal by themselves. E-Dostluk is just a bridge between sellers and buyers.
Also, the site has its own virtual currency system named as 'Manat Hasaby'. With this system, users can buy or earn credits and also they can use these credits to buy a gift and to send it to another user. Also, users can earn credits by converting their activity point into credits. To earn activity points users should be active in the site. They can earn activity points by uploading photo, video, music, document; by writing a blog, forum; by creating pages and by selling products in the marketplace. All new users get 30 Manat for registration and for each successful invitation of friends, they get 8 Manat. Moreover, users can easily send their credit Manats to another user too. There-withal, site has profile verification service to distinguish there real profiles from fake ones. And if users verify their profiles, they will get 10 Manat and will be marked as 'verified' in their own profiles. The conditions of the verification are using real name and uploading real photo.
Another service of the site, is automatic publisher to other social network such as Facebook and Twitter. This module works as; if user shares a status on own wall; uploads a photo or a video; uploads a document on a e-library; or puts a product for a sale in the marketplace, publisher module automatically asks to share this feed on Facebook and Twitter or not. And users have options such as 'share in both', 'share in Facebook', 'share in Twitter', 'do not ask and never share', 'do not ask and always share' and 'skip'.
The site is based on phpfox script formation, and for easy usage there is a FAQ system in it, what helps new users how to use the features.
E-Dostluk Turkmen Platform also provides mobile version of the service. But some features are restricted in mobile version such as credit system, announcements, free sms, and etc.
Vision & Mission
The vision and mission statements of the company are to gather all Turkmens in same platform, to make a contribution to the new developing Turkmen internet, and provide an opportunity to use it in Turkmen language.
Terms and Policy
According to the terms of the site, it is not allowed to register to users who are under 13 years old. Also, it states that as all information (true/untrue) that were provided by users, cannot be investigated, E-Dostluk will not be responsible due to its future results. Moreover, E-Dostluk, advises to use only PayPal for transaction in the website. In addition, in the official publication, the privacy rules were stated as following: "...The access of government to our information database if needed, will not be restricted."
On other hand, according to policy of the site, it declares that they will not shoulder the responsibility of any copyright issues of users' shares. If anyone claims the copyright, they should ask directly to the user who infringed it. Similarly, if the user is owner of the copyright, then they can easily set the privacy to their own share posts to defend their rights.
There are some forum and blog sites in Turkmen language that can be categorized as social websites such as Tmolympiad.org, Talyplar.com, and Ertir.com seem to be rivals to E-Dostluk. But they mostly based on sharing ideas and discussing a topic. If chatting system; sharing photos, videos, documents; online games and online shopping system are considered, they have less service than E-Dostluk. Meanwhile according to their Alexa ratings in webtraffic, E-Dostluk is located at the top. Ertir and Talyplar follow it respectively.   
- Graphic design issues: iDesign Group
- Official Group in Facebook: Turkmen Dostluk
- Official Group in VK (social network): JaPBaKLaR
- Supportive Partner in VK (social network): Turkmen Diaspora
- Administrative Sponsor: AEF
- Administrative Sponsor: HUMA London LTD.
The Official Channels
- Facebook: E-Dostluk Platformasy
- Facebook: Turkmen Dostluk
- Twitter: @EDostluk
- Twitter: @tmdostluk
- Vkontakte: E-Dostluk Platformasy
- MoyMir - Mailru: E-Dostluk.Com
- Odnoklassniki: E-Dostluk
- Google+: E-Dostluk Platformasy
- YouTube: E-Dostluk Platformasy
- List of social networking websites
- VK (social network)
- Ambient awareness
- Internet in Russia
- Six degrees of separation
- List of social networking websites
- List of virtual communities with more than 100 million active users
- "E-Dostluk.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas. "Beyannama: Awgust 2012". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Hakynda". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas. "E-Dostluk: Local Social Network for Turkmenistan". Management Skills and Entrepreneurship. SSRN. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas (August 2012). "E-Dostluk: Local Social Network for Turkmenistan". LSC Assignment: 6–8. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas (August 2012). "E-Dostluk: Local Social Network for Turkmenistan". LSC Assignment: 12. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "E-Dostluk Mobile". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 12 June 2012.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas (August 2012). "E-Dostluk: Local Social Network for Turkmenistan". LSC Assignment: 4. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Terms & Conditions". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- Sovbetov, Yhlas (August 2012). "E-Dostluk: Local Social Network for Turkmenistan". LSC Assignment: 9. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Policy". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Home Page of Ertir". Ertir. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Home Page of Talyplar". Talyplar. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "Home Page of TmOlympiad". TmOlympiad. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Alexa Rating of TmOlympiad". Alexa. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- "Alexa Rating of Ertir". Alexa. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- "Alexa Rating of E-Dostluk". Alexa. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- "Alexa Rating of Talyplar". Alexa. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- "Partners of E-Dostluk Group". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Official Channels of E-Dostluk". E-Dostluk. Retrieved 11 March 2013.