||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2012)|
E-International Relations (E-IR) is an open access e-magazine covering international relations and international politics. The website has published since November 2007, and was incorporated as a non-profit organisation in 2011. It is listed under "sites of related interest" by the London School of Economics and is recommended by leading professors and diplomats. Its articles have been cited by the Wall Street Journal's blog, The Brookings Institution's website, World Affairs, the Stanley Foundation's website, The Daily Beast, and the International Coalition for the Responsibility to Protect. It is indexed by the Human Security Gateway.
E-IR contains a mixture of articles, essays, and features, broadly aimed at students of international politics. Prominent contributors have included Ted Robert Gurr, Harsh V. Pant, Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., Rohan Gunaratna, Anand Menon, Barry Rubin, I. William Zartman, Immanuel Wallerstein, Jolyon Howorth, John Redwood, Brian Barder and Stephen Chan.
It recently offered a five-year scholarship to students embarking on their Masters studies with a total value worth, approximately, US$2700.
- "e-IR » About". E-ir.info. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "Sites of related interest - Sites of related interest - Department of International Relations - Home". .lse.ac.uk. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- United Kingdom (2011-10-31). "Was the International Intervention in Libya a Success?". Uniofsurreyblogs.org.uk. Retrieved 2011-12-21.[not in citation given]
- Johnson, Keith (2008-02-14). "Green Ink: The Political Climate - Environmental Capital - WSJ". Blogs.wsj.com. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- June 2010 —. "Human Rights: A Means of Engaging North Korea - Brookings Institution". Brookings.edu. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "The Stanley Foundation,". The Stanley Foundation. 1990-01-06. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "The History Of Liberal Islam - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast". Andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com. 2012-01-01. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- "e-IR Publishes Essay Collection on RtoP: Challenges and Opportunities In Light of the Libya Intervention". ICRtoP Blog. 2011-11-22. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "The Anatomy of a Crisis: Perspectives on the 2009 Iranian Election". Human Security Gateway. 2009-06-01. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "e-IR » Student Book Features: Two Essential IR Textbooks". E-ir.info. 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "e-IR » Student Book Features: Autumn 2011". E-ir.info. 2011-09-08. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- Essay Award
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|