e.Republic, Inc. is a Folsom, California-based media company "with ties to Scientology". It publishes Government Technology Magazine, a publication covering the role of information technology in state and local government, along with three other publications.
e.Republic is listed in the directory of World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE). In 2001 the Sacramento News and Review reported that staff members were made to read Speaking from Experience by L. Ron Hubbard - a claim the company vehemently denies.
- Friedman, Roger (November 20, 2009). "St. Petersburg Times Sells Magazine to Scientology Publisher". Showbiz411.com (The Hollywood Reporter). Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- Mullins, Richard (November 20, 2009). "Times sells magazine to publisher with ties to Scientology". The Tampa Tribune. Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- Fell, Jason (November 20, 2009). "e.Republic to Buy Governing Magazine". Folio. Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- "e.Republic". Directory, World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (Church of Scientology). 2004.
- Citron, Danielle (November 24, 2009). "Scientology and the Media". Concurring Opinions.
- Arango, Tim (November 23, 2009). "Concern at a Magazine Over Its Sale to a Publisher Led by Scientologists". The New York Times. p. 4.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|