E. A. Dunlap
|E. A. Dunlap|
E. A. Dunlap, Jr. pictured c. 1903
September 25, 1879|
|Died||June 10, 1964
|Alma mater||Bowdoin College|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
College Football Data Warehouse
Edward Augustus Dunlap, Jr. was the 16th head football coach for the University of Richmond Spiders located in Richmond, Virginia and he held that position for six seasons, from 1905 until 1909, and then again in 1912. His career coaching record at Richmond was 19 wins, 33 losses, and 5 ties. This ranks him ninth at Richmond in total wins and 20th at Richmond in winning percentage. He was born in 1879 in Maine.
Head coaching record
|Richmond Spiders (Independent) (1905–1906)|
|Richmond Spiders (South Atlantic Intercollegiate Athletic Association) (1907–1909)|
|Richmond Spiders (Independent) (1912–1912)|
|National championship Conference title Conference division title|
- Richmond Coaching Records
- View Images — FamilySearch.org
- Daniel, W. Harrison (2003). "Baseball at Richmond College, 1874-1920". Richmond University Alumni. Retrieved April 18, 2011.
- "Educational Number: Richmond College". The Times Dispatch. July 16, 1909. Retrieved April 18, 2011.
- Bowdoin College alumni magazine, September 1964
- DeLassus, David. "E. A. Dunlop, Jr. Records by Year". College Football Data Warehouse. Retrieved May 2, 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|