E. Marinella is the most famous Italian necktie-making company headquartered in Naples, Italy. It has stores in Azerbaijan, Belgium, France, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
As of 1999 the company is owned by Maurizio Marinella. The company is considered to be a luxury brand. In Naples its operations are on the Riviera di Chiaia. Politicians such as President of the United States Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin, Silvio Berlusconi, Jacques Chirac and President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak have worn Marinella ties, as have King Juan Carlos, Prince Charles, Gianni Agnelli and Prince Albert of Monaco.
- showroom marinellanapoli.it
- corner shop marinellanapoli.it
- Carlisle, Kate. "Handmade in Naples (int'l edition)." Businessweek. November 15, 1999. Retrieved on August 23, 2009.
- Copetas, A. Craig. "With Everyone Wearing Luxury Brands, It's Tough to Find Distinctive Clothing." The Wall Street Journal. Friday November 10, 2000. Retrieved on August 23, 2009.
- Treacy, Karl. "The art of elegance: Discreetly whimsical." The New York Times. Monday 28 November 2005. Retrieved on 24 August 2009.
- Paracchini, Gian Luigi. "Una cravatta per Mubarak E Marinella riapre il negozio." Corriere del Mezzogiorno. 20 July 2009. Retrieved on 24 August 2009. See title of article, and "quando Bill Clinton che faceva footing sul lungomare napoletano, si fermò nel negozio per comprare un papillon e un fazzoletto da taschino. «Dopo di lui — ricorda il cravattaio napoletano — arrivarono altri ordini. Quello del presidente russo Eltsin, un gigante per cui facemmo modelli più lunghi di 35 centimetri e del primo ministro giapponese Murajama cui invece servivano 10 centimetri più corti»."
- Customers marinellanapoli.it Accessed 20 April 2014
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|