E. Michael Jones
Eugene Michael Jones (born May 4, 1948) is a writer, former professor, media commentator and the current editor of Culture Wars magazine (formerly Fidelity Magazine).
Early career 
He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and raised in the Roman Catholic Church, but lost interest in it in early adulthood. He became involved in the counterculture of the 1960s. He found little satisfaction after leaving his faith, and eventually returned to it after reading The Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton. Jones then obtained his Ph.D. from Temple University and began to teach at Saint Mary's College, of Notre Dame, Indiana. To Jones' displeasure, he found this college to be what he considered to be (in the words of Michael W. Cuneo who interviewed him) "the antithesis of what a Catholic college should be", being pro-choice, feminist and secular. He made little effort to conceal his views, leading to conflicts with many faculty, his department chairwoman and eventually the college's president. His department, which viewed him as a religious absolutist, decided against renewing his contract after his first year.
Criticisms of Judaism 
Jones's work has primarily been concerned with the relationship between the Catholic Church and secular culture as well as the sexual revolution and the wider cultural effects of the second Vatican council. Later work has focussed on the historical friction between the Catholic Church and Jews. and in 2004 the Catholic League "condemned Jones’s anti-Semitism and repudiated his efforts to justify it in the name of Catholic theology". Jones has denied accusations of anti-Semitism, saying that any form of racism is against his Catholic faith.
Jones has stated publicly that he considers modern Judaism to be a wicked ideology, but that he condemns criticism of Jews based upon race. In February, 2008, due to a complaint of anti-Semitism from the Southern Poverty Law Center, the School of Architecture at The Catholic University of America cancelled a lecture series in which Jones was scheduled to speak. In an interview with The Washington Times Jones said that he rejected racism in all of its forms, consistent with Catholic teaching and responded to the cancellation in an article in Culture Wars.
Media appearances 
Jones has made numerous appearances as a journalistic commentator on Russia Today and PressTV. In an interview with PressTV on the 2011 Libyan civil war, Jones praised Muammar Gaddafi for running his government "in the interest of the Libyan people" and denounced the NATO intervention as "a looting operation... This is NATO's attempt to use the Arab spring revolutions as cover to take over a country; a sovereign country that has not attacked NATO and to loot this country of its resources; its oil, its water and its gold."
- The Angel and the Machine: The Rational Psychology of Nathaniel Hawthorne (1991) Open Court Publishing,ISBN 0-89385-195-8
- Degenerate Moderns: Modernity as Rationalized Sexual Misbehavior (1993), Ignatius Press, ISBN 0-89870-447-2
- Dionysos Rising: The Birth of Cultural Revolution Out of the Spirit of Music (1994), Ignatius Press, ISBN 0-89870-484-7
- Living Machines: Bauhaus Architecture As Sexual Ideology (1995) Ignatius Press, ISBN 0-89870-464-2
- Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control (1999), St. Augustine's Press, ISBN 1-58731-465-7
- Monsters From the Id: The Rise of Horror in Fiction and Film (2000), Spence Publishing ISBN 1-890626-06-6
- The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing (2005), St. Augustine's Press, ISBN 1-58731-775-3
- Fidelity Press (self-published)
- Is Notre Dame Still Catholic? (1989), ISBN 0-929891-01-5
- John Cardinal Krol and the Cultural Revolution (1995), ISBN 0-929891-02-3
- The Medjugorje Deception: Queen of Peace, Ethnic Cleansing, Ruined Lives (1998), ISBN 0-929891-05-8
- The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Its Impact on World History (2008), ISBN 0-929891-07-4
- Is Notre Dame Still Catholic? [expanded 2nd edition] (2009), ISBN 978-0-929891-01-9
- Ballet Parking: Performing The Nutcracker as a Counter-Revolutionary Act (2009), ISBN 978-0-929891-08-8
- Cuneo, Michael (1999). Smoke of Satan. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. pp. 40–41. ISBN 0-8018-6265-5.
- Catholic University nixes lectures, The Washington Times, February 13, 2008
- The Revolutionary Jew Part I audio link from Podcasts, Culture Wars
- Anti-Semitism and Thought Control at Catholic University, E. Michael Jones, Culture Wars