From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
E = mc2 is the equation of mass–energy equivalence.
E=MC2 or E=MC2 may also refer to:
- E=MC2, also known as The Atomic Mr. Basie, a 1958 album by Count Basie
- E=MC² (Giorgio Moroder album), a 1979 album by Giorgio Moroder
- "E=MC2" (song), a 1986 song by Big Audio Dynamite
- E=MC² (Mariah Carey album), a 2008 album by Mariah Carey
- E=MC2 (animated cartoon), an animated cartoon series created by Sprocket Studios
- "E=MC2", a song by Ayreon on the 2008 album 01011001
- E=mc2: A Biography of the World's Most Famous Equation, a book by David Bodanis
- E=MC2 (poem), a 1961 poem by Rosser Reeves
- EMC2, the corporate logo of the EMC Corporation
- EMC2, Energy/Matter Conversion Corporation, Inc., a company founded by Robert W. Bussard to develop fusion power with a device called the Polywell
- EMC2, the first computer-based non-linear editing system, introduced in 1989 by Editing Machines Corp.
- EMC2, the second version of Enhanced Machine Controller, Linux-based CNC software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.