|Former type||Subsidiary of Electronic Arts|
|Industry||Real-time strategy video game development|
EA Phenomic was a real-time strategy video game developer, headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, and founded as Phenomic Game Development in 1997 by Volker Wertich. The studio was acquired by Electronic Arts on August 23, 2006 and renamed as EA Phenomic.
In July 2013 EA closed the studio and laid off the 60 employees.
- SpellForce series
- BattleForge (2009)
- Lord of Ultima (2010)
- Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances (2012)
- Official website
- Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Official Site (English)
- Lord of Ultima Official Site (English)
- BattleForge Official Site (English)
- EA Phenomic profile on MobyGames
- Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Türkiye
|This Electronic Arts-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|