From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EB or eb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EB, Eb, or E♭ may refer to:
- EB Games, formerly known as Electronics Boutique, a computer and video games retailer
- Elektrisk Bureau, a Norwegian electrical equipment manufacturer
- Elektrobit, a Finnish company in the wireless and automotive business
- EB or ENGINEERING BUG , It is a engineering website having complete engineering stuff.
Science and technology
- Embryoid body, a structure adopted by stem cells during their differentiation in suspension
- Epidermolysis bullosa, a rare genetic disease
- Epstein–Barr virus, one of the most common viruses in humans
- Exabit (Eb), a unit of information used, for example, to quantify computer memory or storage capacity
- Exabyte (EB), a unit of information used, for example, to quantify computer memory or storage capacity
- E. B. White (1899–1985), American author
- Encyclopædia Britannica, a general knowledge English-language encyclopaedia
- Eat Bulaga!, a long-running variety show in the Philippines
- EB (beer), Polish beer
- EB (train), the cabless second unit of an EMD EA/EB diesel locomotive
- EB/Streymur, Faroese football team
- Europa Barbarorum, a modification of the computer game Rome: Total War
- European Baccalaureate, a degree given on completion of the last year of attendance at the European School
- E-flat (disambiguation) (the note "E♭" and related items)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.