From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EBIT may refer to:
- EBIT, or Earnings before interest and taxes, in finance
- EBIT, or Electron beam ion trap, in physics
- An ebit, a two-party quantum state with quantum entanglement and the fundamental unit of bitpartite entanglement
- Exabit, the symbol for the unit of information storage
- EBIT management consulting, an e-business management consulting firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.