From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EBS may refer to:
- EBS Limited, formerly Educational Building Society, a financial institution in the Republic of Ireland
- Amazon Elastic Block Store, an Amazon web service providing persistent high volume storage for cloud based EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud) servers
- Erase Block Summary, an internal performance optimization of the JFFS2 filesystem
- E-Business Suite, a collection of computer applications marketed by Oracle Corporation
- Windows Essential Business Server, a Microsoft server
- Enterprise Business Systems (SAP, KRONOS, Dynamics, ...)
- Edinburgh Business School, is the Graduate School of Business of Heriot-Watt University
- EBS University of Business and Law, a university in Wiesbaden, Germany
- European Business School Paris, a business-school in Paris, France
- European Business School Madrid, a business-school in Madrid, Spain
- European Business School London, a business-school in London, UK
- Estonian Business School, a business-school in Estonia
- East Barnet School, a school In North London
- El Nasr Boys' School, a school in Alexandria, Egypt
- Elizabeth Ballantyne School, an elementary school in Montreal, Canada
- Edmund Burke School, a middle and high school in Washington, D.C.
- Emergency Broadcast System, a now-defunct emergency-warning system in the United States
- Electronic Brake System, Electronically controlled brake systems, the designation EBS is primarily used on road vehicles with pneumatic brakes like trucks and buses. Also known as Brake-by-wire.
- Educational Broadcasting System (EBS), an educational TV and radio network in South Korea
- Elastic backscattering spectrometry, a type of ion beam analysis
- Electronic Broking Services, a large private foreign-exchange trading-system
- Epidermolysis bullosa simplex, a disease
- Ethylene bis stearamide, a chemical lubricant
- Europe by Satellite, a service to media-professionals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EBS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.