From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EBV may refer to:
- Epstein–Barr virus, a virus of the herpes family
- Infectious mononucleosis, mononucleosis caused by the Epstein–Barr virus
- Escuela Bella Vista, an American school located in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Eschweiler Bergwerksverein, the Eschweiler Coal Mining Company, in Eschweiler
- EBV Elektronik, a semiconductor distribution company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.