The Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Bowl was a college football bowl game played from 1989 to 2003. From 1993 until its cancellation in 2003, the game pitted the champion of the Northeast Conference against the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference champion. All games were played on campus sites.
The Northeast Conference edged the MAAC in all-time results, with NEC members winning six of the ten games.
In 2010 the NEC was awarded an Auto Qualifying bid to the Division I Football Championship Subdivisiom playoffs.
- Game location in parentheses.
- 11-18-1989 Franklin and Marshall 31, St. John's 18 (Jamaica, NY)
- 11-21-1992 Wagner 48, St. Francis (PA) 6 (Staten Island, NY)
- 11-20-1993 Wagner 32, Iona 0 (New Rochelle, NY)
- 11-19-1994 St. John's 34, Wagner 14 (Jamaica, NY)
- 11-18-1995 Duquesne 44, Wagner 20 (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 11-23-1996 Robert Morris 28, Duquesne 26 (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 11-22-1997 Robert Morris 35, Georgetown 13 (Washington, DC)
- 12-1-2001 Sacred Heart 31, Duquesne 15 (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 11-23-2002 Albany 23, Duquesne 0 (Albany, NY)
- 11-22-2003 Duquesne 12, Monmouth (NJ) 10 (Pittsburgh, PA)
|This college football bowl article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Washington, D.C. is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|