From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An ECG, in medicine, is an electrocardiography, electrocardiograph or electrocardiogram.
ECG may also refer to:
- Electronic Content Guide, a programme guide on a television set
- Electronic Control Gear, electronic ballast for fluorescent lamps
- Export Credits Guarantee, a programme to assist exporters of UK goods and services
- East Coast Greenway, a project creating an urban path for non-motorized transportation
- The Early College at Guilford, a small high school in Greensboro, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.