From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ECG may refer to:
- East Coast Greenway, an American project regarding non-motorized transportation
- Electrocardiogram, a graphic produced by an electrocardiograph
- Electronic Content Guide, a guide to TV and other provider content
- Electronic Control Gear, also known as electronic ballast for fluorescent lamps
- epicatechin gallate, a flavonoid
- Equine chorionic gonadotropin, an equine hormone
- Export Credits Guarantee, a British Government programme to assist exporters of UK goods and services.
- The Early College at Guilford, a small high school in Greensboro, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.