The ECS G10IL is a netbook computer designed by ECS. Using an Intel Atom N270 processor, it includes a built-in tri-band HSDPA and HSUPA, the "Super 3G". The notebook is available with Linux or Windows XP.
In line with other ECS laptop products, it is expected that most sales of this computer will be through OEM channels, rebadged with other brand names.
For example, the G10IL was released in the UK in September 2008 as the Advent 4213, fitted with a 160Gb hard disk, 1Gb RAM and Windows XP.
Other versions are:
- FTEC eBook G10 – Malaysia
- Airis – France
- Averatec Buddy – USA
- Q10 Air – Austria
- Elisa Miniläppäri – Finland
- CPU: Intel Atom N270 (aka "Diamondville")
- Chipset: Intel 945 GSE, ICH7M
- Operating System: Windows XP/Linux
- Memory: 1 slot SODIMM 200-pin DDR2 533/667, up to 2GB
- Screen: LCD Size 8.9" / 10.2" 1024 x 600 pixels
- Ports: 3xUSB 2.0, Card Reader (SD, SDHC, MMC, MS), VGA out
- Webcam: 1.3 mega pixel CCD
- Storage: HDD or SSD
- Battery: 4 / 6 cell
- Dimensions: 259 x 180 x 28.5 (mm)
- G10IL, the Eee PC killer from ECS, is actually killer
- "ECS G10IL winning the Best Pre-Commercial Mobile Broadband Notebook category in the annual GSMA". 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-03-24. Retrieved 2008-03-31. Text " publisherECS " ignored (help)
- "Advent 4213". Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "ECS G10IL Manual". 2008.