From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EDF can stand for:
- Elmendorf Air Force Base, a United States Air Force Base in Alaska
- Estonian Defence Forces, military of the Republic of Estonia
- European Defence Force, an international military force by the European Council
- Électricité de France, a European energy company based in France
- Environmental Defense Fund, formerly known as Environmental Defense (U.S.)
- European Development Fund, an institution of the European Union
- The Education for Development Foundation, an organization that helps disadvantaged children gain access to basic education.
- Earliest deadline first scheduling, a dynamic scheduling principle used in real-time operating systems
- Earth Defense Force, the title of several media and fictional organisations, including:
- Empirical distribution function, a probability distribution function
- European Data Format, a standard file format designed for exchange and storage of medical time series
- Expected Default Frequency, in the probability of default
- Electric Ducted Fan, A type of propulsion for model aircraft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.