From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up edp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EDP may refer to:
- Eau de Parfum, 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds. Sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime". Classification of perfumes by the concentration of aromatic compounds.
- Edinburgh Park railway station, station code
- Eastern Daily Press, a UK regional newspaper
- Electronic data processing, the use of automated methods to process commercial data
- Electronic Document Professional, a designation for professionals in the electronic document industry
- Electronic Dream Plant, a British manufacturer of electronic musical instruments
- Embedded DisplayPort (eDP)
- Emergency disconnect package, a unit used in oil well intervention
- Emotionally Disturbed Person, a person suffering from an acute episode of mental illness
- Energias de Portugal, a Portuguese energy company, that includes EDP Renováveis
- English Democrats Party, a political party
- Equality and Democracy Party, a former political party in Turkey
- Esquisse d'un Programme, a mathematical monograph by Alexandre Grothendieck
- Ethylenediamine pyrocatechol, an anisotropic wet etchant for silicon in microelectromechanical fabrication
- European Democratic Party, a centrist and social-liberal European political party
- Evans Dermal Powder, a preparation of povidone-iodine used as an absorbent disinfectant
- Event-driven programming, a software development technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.