From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EDT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EDT may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, or EDTA, a chemical used in medicine, science and industry
- EDT (text editor), computer software
- EDT Hub Electronic document transmission software used by many healthcare trusts in the United Kingdom
- Electrodynamic tether, a spacecraft component
- Event dispatching thread, a background thread used in Java programming language
- eDT, in CDISC parlance stands for electronic data transfer
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC−4), a time zone observed in North America
- AEDT, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (UTC+11)
- Eau de toilette, classification of perfumes by the concentration of aromatic compounds
- Chicago Engineering Design Team, a robotics team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.