From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EFL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFL most commonly refers to English as a Foreign Language, see English as a Foreign or Second Language
EFL may also refer to:
- Eastern Football League (Scotland), a defunct Scottish football (soccer) competition
- Eastern Football League (Australia), Australian rules football league
- Elite Football League of India, a professional American football league in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Also abbreviated as EFLI.
- Empire Football League, an American football league that has operated primarily in New York and Pennsylvania since 1969
- Enterprise Football League, a semi-professional football league in Taiwan
- European Football League, a league of clubs affiliated with the European Federation of American Football
Science and technology
- Enlightenment Foundation Libraries, a set of graphical software libraries
- Effective focal length, a term in optics and photography
- More rarely, 35 mm equivalent focal length, a term in optics and photography
- The word EFL in the education field means Education Functioning Language.
- Eagle Air (Tanzania), an airline with ICAO code EFL
- Eastern Federal Lands , The Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD) operates as part of the Federal Lands Highway Program
- Etron Fou Leloublan, a French avant-progressive rock band
- Airport code for Kefalonia Island International Airport in Kefallonia, Greece. (EFL / LGKF)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EFL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.