From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EFP may refer to:
- European Federation of Periodontology, a non-profit, scientific dental organisation
- École Freudienne de Paris, a former French psychoanalytic professional body
- Electronic field production, a television industry term
- Electronic fuel pump, a common type of fuel pump.
- England First Party, a political party in England.
- European Federation for Primatology, a scientific society
- European Federalist Party, a pan-European political party advocating the creation of a European federal state
- Explosively formed penetrator, a weapon
- European Foundation Project, an attempt to arrive at the legal form of a European Foundation
- École Franco-Polonaise, Franco Polish School of New Information and Communication Technologies in Poznan
- Exchange for Physicals, an off-market trading mechanism that enables customers to swap futures and options exposure for an offsetting stock position.
- European Film Promotion, a network of European film promotion organisations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.