||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
|Industry||Software, Document management|
|Key people||Matt Peterson, President
Jeff Coulter, Chief Operating Officer
Concentus Online Backup
eFileCabinet Desktop v5.0 is document management software to capture, manage, and protect electronic documents. eFileCabinet Online is an online version of eFileCabinet Desktop. SecureDrawer is a secure online document sharing portal integrated with the eFileCabinet v5.0 application.
In the summer of 2011, the company released eFileCabinet Online, a document management system deployed through a web browser. Marketed as 'software as a service', it is accessible from anywhere with Internet access and no software installation is be required.
Beyond its core suite of products, the company offers software integration services designed in conjunction with other products including Intuit QuickBooks, Fishbowl, and Microsoft Office.[clarification needed]
Founded in 2001, eFileCabinet began as an internal tool to digitally store records at founder James Blaylock's accounting firm. As requests for the software began to grow, Blaylock incorporated in order to improve and market the software. Subsequently, the company originally serviced clients in the accounting industry but expanded to include various others.
- Business process management
- Document imaging
- Enterprise content management
- Cloud software
- Paperless office
- "Electronic Document Management Suite". Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal. February 16, 2009.
- "Canopy Ventures Invests in eFileCabinet". Canopy Ventures. July 9, 2008.
- Briana Stewart"Filing Facts". Utah Valley Business Q. March 2, 2009.]
- Tom Harvey"Provo Company's Software Ends Paper Storage". The Salt Lake Tribune. January 20, 2009.
- "eFileCabinet 4.0: Manage Documents, Compliance and Backup". Small Business Computing. December 3, 2008.
- "eFileCabinet Appoints Matt Peterson President & Chief Executive Officer". eFileCabinet. July 17, 2008.