From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EHF may refer to:
- Eastern Hockey Federation, an independent American youth minor ice hockey league
- European Handball Federation, the European governing body for handball
- European Headache Federation, a non-profit organization
- European Hockey Federation, an umbrella association for field hockey
- European Humanist Federation, an association of humanist organizations
In science and technology:
- EHF (gene), ETS homologous factor, a human gene
- Ebola hemorrhagic fever or Ebola virus disease, a human disease
- Extended Hunk Format, a version of the Amiga Hunk executable file format
- Extremely high frequency, a radio frequency band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.