From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EHF may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ebola hemorrhagic fever or Ebola virus disease, a disease of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses
- EHF (gene), ETS homologous factor, a human gene
- Extended Hunk Format, a version of the Amiga Hunk executable file format
- Extremely high frequency, a radio frequency band
- Eastern Hockey Federation, an independent American youth minor ice hockey league
- European Handball Federation, the European governing body for handball
- European Headache Federation, a non-profit organization
- European Hockey Federation, an umbrella association for field hockey
- European Humanist Federation, an association of humanist organizations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EHF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.