From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EHR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EHR may refer to:
- Electronic health record, a health record in digital format
- The English Historical Review, an academic journal by Oxford University Press
- The Economic History Review an academic journal
- European Hit Radio, a commercial radio station in Baltic states
- Ehr, Germany, a municipality in the district of Rhein-Lahn, in Rhineland-Palatinate, in western Germany
- VistA EHR, Veterans health information systems and technology Architecture
- THIRRA EHR, open source web-based Electronic Health Records system
- Bab El Ehr, fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- Kareo EHR, free, full-featured EHR software
- Electronic Health Record
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EHR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.