From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from EH (disambiguation))
|Look up EH, eh, or Eh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EH, Eh, or eh may refer to:
- Western Sahara, ISO country code digram (stood for the Spanish Sahara before 1985)
- .eh, Internet country code top-level domain for the Western Sahara
- IATA code for Sociedad Anónima Ecuatoriana de Transportes Aéreos
- EH postcode area, UK postcodes for addresses in Edinburgh and the Lothians, Scotland
Science and technology
- Exahenry, an SI unit of inductance
- Exception handling, in computer programming languages
- Holden EH, an early Australian Holden car
- Early Helladic, a period in Southern Balkan Prehistory
- Hartree (written Eh), an atomic unit of energy
- Reduction potential (written ), a chemical property
- Exponential hierarchy, a computational complexity class.
- Eastern Hemisphere, Global Indicator used for journeys within or between TC Area 1 and Area 3
- Euskal Herria, Basque Country (historical territory)
- Eusoff Hall a Hall of Residence in the National University of Singapore
- English Heritage
- Eisenbahn und Häfen GmbH a German rail freight company
- The symbol for reduction potential in millivolts
- Eh, a spoken interjection in English, Italian, and Spanish
- All pages beginning with "EH"
- All pages with titles containing "EH"
- EHD (disambiguation)
- MEH (disambiguation)
- Heh (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.