From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EIB may stand for:
- Epson Ivy Bowl, an American college football bowl game versus an all-star team from Japan
- Erratik Institut Berlin, a discordian thinktank
- European Investment Bank, the European Union's financing institution
- the Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Even in Blackouts, an American band
- Expert Infantryman Badge, a military badge of the United States Army
- Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Engraved in Black
- Extreme Ironing Bureau, see extreme ironing
- Enterprise Information Base, a database where all info in a structured way from several years of an enterprise is stored.
- Excellence In Broadcasting, see The Rush Limbaugh Show
- "Excellence in Broadcasting", Family Guy episode parodying Rush Limbaugh
- Equity Investment Bank, a member of the Equity Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya
- EIB, an alternative name of Bad Company (drum and bass group)
- Editing in Boston, a scientific editing firm
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, a 2005 First-person Shoot video game developed by Gearbox Software
- Eib or Exbibit (260 bits), a unit of information used, for example, to quantify computer memory or storage capacity
- EiB or Exbibyte (260 bytes), a unit of information used, for example, to quantify computer memory or storage capacity
- Element Interconnect Bus on the Cell microprocessor
- European Installation Bus, a communications protocol that is now part of the KNX standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EIB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.